Traffic Permits

CCL Traffic boasts over 10 years experience in traffic control management affording us the know how and valuable project management capabilities to help you navigate the red tape associated with permits.

The following organisations may require a permit for you to undertake your job. These include:

  • Local Councils
  • VicRoads or RMS (NSW)
  • State Transit Authority
  • Police

Here at CCL we have established working relationships with all of these organisations or authorities. It is these ongoing relationships that enable CCL to effectively and efficiently navigate the permit application process on your behalf.

CCL is also a Vicroads pre-qualified contractor.

We can typically prepare and present the required paperwork and traffic in a matter of days, depending on the nature of the project. Call us today to speak with one of our expert team members

Copyright © 2021 CCL Traffic. All rights reserved